Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders To Be Held on June 12, 2015Strattmont Group
PRECISION BIOLOGICS, INC.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
TO BE HELD ON JUNE 12, 2015
at 6:00 pm EDT
at the Botany Hall Classroom & Lecture Hall
of The Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens,
One Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213
To our Stockholders:
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) of Precision Biologics, Inc. (“Precision”) to be held on Friday, June 12, 2015, at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, at the Botany Hall Classroom & Lecture Hall of the Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, One Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, for the following purposes:
(1) To elect two (2) directors of Precision, as Class II directors, to serve until the 2018 Annual Meeting and until their successors are elected and qualified (see Proxy information); and
(2) To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting of any adjournment or postponement thereof.
We may adjourn the Annual Meeting without notice other than announcement at the Annual Meeting or adjournments thereof, and any business for which notice is hereby given may be transacted at any such adjournment.
Precision’s Board of Directors (the “Board of Directors”) set June 1, 2015, as the record date for the Annual Meeting. You will only be entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting if you were a holder of record of shares of Precision’s Common Stock at the close of business on the record date.
If you would like to attend the Annual Meeting:
- Please notify the corporation secretary on or before June 5, 2015, that you wish to attend. [Email: email@example.com].
- Please be aware that Precision does not maintain records of memberships in limited liability companies (“LLCs”) that are stockholders. If you are a member of an LLC, but not an individual stockholder of record yourself, please be prepared to present documentation of your ownership interest in an LLC that is a stockholder of record. Only the member designated as “manager” of a respective LLC is entitled to vote on behalf of that LLC.
- Each attendee should be prepared to present valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Please be aware that recording and photography are prohibited at the Annual Meeting. Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices, such as smart phones, will not be permitted. For security reasons, you and your bags will be subject to search prior to your admittance.
Whether you plan to attend the Annual Meeting or not, please mark, sign, date, and return the proxy card using one of the delivery methods set forth on the card. Returning your proxy card does not deprive you of your right to attend the Annual Meeting and to vote your shares in person.
By order of the Board of Directors,
R. J. Childress