Novel Targets Of Neoantigens In Monoclonal AntibodiesStrattmont Group
Philip M. Arlen, M.D.
- Target is broadly expressed in multiple solid tumors.
- Exhibits both ADCC and CDC killing.
- Promising pre-clinical results with complete regression of tumor in animal models.
- GMP manufacturing completed.
- Pre-clinical testing showed that NEO-201 was well tolerated in cynomolgus monkeys even at high doses.
- Preclinical changes in hematologic laboratory values represents an on-target side effect that
appears to be reversible, and supports infusion schedule of every two weeks.
- FDA approved IND July 2018
- 1st in Human Study initiated at NCI Q1 2019
Novel Targets of Neoantigens in Monoclonal Antibodies